Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: In conversation with. Why not take part?

In conversation with. Why not take part?

In conversation with. Why not take part?

©Image, Steve (Wirefox)

In conversation with...

We are starting a new series of threads , each of which will feature an 'interview' with a member of the CiC community. This will be an opportunity to read some interesting background details about the people you thought you knew so well! You have probably seen similar interviews in magazines and colour supplements. Ours will be centred around photography, but will also include some more personal insights into individuals - but don't get too excited, we are not getting that personal. We will hopefully be publishing a new interview each week.

I'm indebted to Wirefox for coming up with such a great and appropriate image just when it was needed.

I am in need of some more volunteers for conversations. The impression in some quarters seems to be that this is only for experienced, hyper-confident CiC members. Not true. We have made quite an effort to put this together, and we definitely want to hear from a range of members of all abilities. Some points to bear in mind...

1. Your privacy is in your hands. You can reveal as much, or as little, as you wish. I will not add anything without your permission.
    2. I do edit the returned interview files, but you get to approve the final version before it's published.
    3. If you are a newbie, by contributing to this you are encouraging others in the same position.
    4. It is not just about the standard of your photography - it's also about you as an individual.
    5. I can assist you at an individual level if you need help in completing the questions - either because you are not sure what to say, or perhaps if English is not your first language.
    6. Nothing will be said about you that could be construed as derogatory - I am very careful as to what I edit, and as I said, you get to review it before publication. If any other member makes inappropriate comments about you or what you have said in your conversation the comments would be removed immediately by Mods.

So.... if you would like to take part, just drop me a PM! Easy.

Thanking you in anticipation.
    Last edited by Donald; 31st March 2011 at 04:25 PM. Reason: add two new links

Real Name
    Sharon

Re: In conversation with... Interviews with CiC Members

A great way to get to know everyone.