Make the most of your digital camera by learning new photography techniques. These include tips for photographing specific subjects, using different creative styles, and improving image quality.
Using Your Camera
- Using Camera Shutter Speed Creatively
- Reducing Camera Shake with Hand-Held Photos
- Digital Exposure Techniques: Expose to the Right, Clipping & Noise
- Photography in Fog, Mist or Haze
- Introduction to Macro Photography
- Intro & Common Obstacles in Night Photography
- Making the Most of Natural Light in Photography (NEW)
- Portrait Lighting with One Light: Introduction
- Portrait Lighting with Two Lights: Fill Light
- Specialty Portrait Lights: Background, kickers, hair, rim, etc.
- Studio Portrait Lighting Styles & Diagrams
- The Rule of Thirds
- Using Diagonals for Dynamic Photos
- Negative Space - Sometimes Less is More
Image Stacking & Multiple Exposures
- Using the High Dynamic Range (HDR) Feature in Photoshop
- Extending Depth of Field Using Focus Stacking
- F-Stop Stacking: Depth of Field & Corner Sharpness
While every photographer eventually develops their own style, learning common techniques can help you get to this stage more easily.