Real Name
    Ghanim

Face from Muscat festival

A photo from Muscat festival January 2011
    Face from Muscat festival

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Face from Muscat festival

First of all, a very warm welcome to CiC. I notice that you didn't post an entry in the 'New Members' thread, so I did not have the opportunity of welcoming you there.

Like your previous images posted, this is avery good portrait indeed. My only question is whether you think the light on the child's forehead should be dulled down a bit? It draws the eye to that area rather than to the rest of the face.

I look forward to seeing more of your work and I hope you will join the many discussion that take place here on CiC. I hope that you will be able to help others in the same way that they will wish to answer any questions that you may have.

Real Name
    Ghanim

Re: Face from Muscat festival

Thank you, I did not know that i have to post an entry. Anyhow i am here and fell cofortable to join you. I agree with your comment but i did a little in photoshop for this photo as i am not that profssional in this software. Most of my photos are just passed through easy use filters.
    The photo is posted as it is with just slight modification and i am ready to listen and leran from you and the friends in this forum.

I will post more and wait for comments.