Wendy

Heading Home

Heading Home

C&C Welcome
    Thanks, Wendy

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Heading Home

Now, that's different. I like the impressionistic qualities of this. Composition-wise - it's a nice, balanced image.

I would want to clone out (working from left to right) the 6 'unnatural' objects (fence posts?) -
    a) 4 small stumps/posts , b) vertical coming out of the bottom of the frame, c) vertical in the middle ground - plus the tree branch (?) at the bottom right.

Real Name
    Wendy

I was afraid someone would say that about the cloning ;(
    This is a really bad (camera shake and blurred because of 1/20 shutter speed) shot that I thought I'd try to salvage. Sometimes I like this "impressionistic" look ( usually when I've first done it) then after awhile it just starts to look like a blurry photo. I don't know if it's worth saving or not, but the cloning will be a challenge for me, so I'll have a go at it.
    Thanks for taking the time to have a look and comment.

Wendy

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Didn't realise it was just shake. I thought you'd introduced that 'blurry look'. Oh well, just shows how much I know!! Anyway, I still like the idea ... and it gives you a chance to practice cloning.

Real Name
    Wendy

Yes, it was shake to start with and motion blur, and that's exactly what it looked like. I blurred it even more and reduced contrast for the impressionistic look instead of just camera shake blurred look. You were right.
    I'll do the cloning and then look at it with fresh eyes to see if it just looks like a blurry photo or might be worth saving.

Wendy