Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: I've heard about you on CiC, Rob. So just gimme the apple - no funny business!

rob marshall

I've heard about you on CiC, Rob. So just gimme the apple - no funny business!

Animals - you just have to love 'em, don't you?

Real Name
    Frank Miller

Re: I've heard about you on CiC, Rob. So just gimme the apple - no funny business!

Absolutely, Rob! And it is so much fun to come up with captions that express what they might be thinking!

rob marshall

Re: I've heard about you on CiC, Rob. So just gimme the apple - no funny business!

The all-important profile shot...

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    Animals - you just have to love 'em, don't you?

Rob....? You said that you weren't a Dr. Doolittle but.... I can see his lips moving!.... what were you really chatting about, then, eh?

What a character and what a great photo - so much personality! He looks like he could be a character actor on one of those (American) '50/'60s, B&W sitcoms. (We've been watching "My Three Sons", lately.)

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Noelle View Post
    Rob....? You said that you weren't a Dr. Doolittle but.... I can see his lips moving!.... what were you really chatting about, then, eh?
    Oh, the usual stuff... the size of the Head Gardener's rear quarters ()... the News International crisis... existential philosophy... and, of course, the decline in UK apple production.

BTW - these were shot with the G1 using the pop-up flash. I still find it hard to believe such a cheapish camera can take such nice shots.