Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Island Bay, Wellington, NZ.

Island Bay, Wellington, NZ.

Hi,
    Haven't Frequented these forums in a while. But nevertheless I have recently moved to wellington (NZ) to flat with friends while studying and have seen quite a few nice photo oppurtunities only now I lack the DSLR I once had access to and have had to rely on the 8mp camera embedded in my sony ericsson x10 mobile phone.

These are 4 photos out of many others taken one night, may upload others when I get around to editing the whole lot.

Let me know what you think

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: Island Bay, Wellington, NZ.

Welcome back, Phillip. You have some very nice point of view on your images. Unfortunately, some of the parts are either blown out on the highlights or totally dark on the shadow areas. I think a possible solution to this is to bracket your exposure and then merge them inside photoshop for a true HDR processing. I like #2, though the left side did not register any detail due to the blown out highlights. It reminded me of some old wallpapers I have on BMW series 5.
    Last edited by jiro; 7th March 2011 at 06:28 AM.

Re: Island Bay, Wellington, NZ.

Thanks for the ideas :P

Ignore the terrible cropping on the silhoutte, Was a late night when I edited these.