Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: "Water Rush"

Real Name
    Bill

"Water Rush"

A Sunrise at "Tamarama Beach" Sydney, Australia , First post on this site CC Welcome , Canon 30D, Sigma 10-20

"Water Rush"

Real Name
    Bill

Re: "Water Rush"

Good to see you got in the water for the low POV , Just wondering what it has to do with my image ? I may be wrong but I thought it was a CC forum

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Bill

Good morning from snow-covered and cold Scotland. Welcome to CiC.

That's a mighty impressive first posting into the forum. Beautiful and what I would call, subtle, balancing of colour and tone across the image. The 1/8 shutter speed has just been perfect for the speed of the water - it hasn't gone all fluffy and it has definition and body, but we're made aware of a real rush. It's so crucial to get that aspect of images like this, correct. And you sure have done that.

Gorgeous image.

Real Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Bill

Good morning from snow-covered and cold Scotland. Welcome to CiC.

That's a mighty impressive first posting into the forum. Beautiful and what I would call, subtle, balancing of colour and tone across the image. The 1/8 shutter speed has just been perfect for the speed of the water - it hasn't gone all fluffy and it has definition and body, but we're made aware of a real rush. It's so crucial to get that aspect of images like this, correct. And you sure have done that.

Gorgeous image.

Thanks for the comment Don, First time I've been on an International forum, Gotta keep on remembering I'm in the Southern Hemisphere and coming into summer , I say as I sit here with the windows open in shorts and T-Shirt, And I have know idea what time everybodys at where you are in Scotland , It's late arvo here on Saturday the 4th Dec I'm guessing thats why the site is quiet here during the day when I'm usually posting , Glad you enjoyed looking at my Sunrise image , Cheers Bill

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamS View Post
    as I sit here with the windows open in shorts and T-Shirt,
    Okay, don't rub it in.

Click here to see my street yesterday morning. Still the same now as I type this looking out of the window.

Real Name
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Okay, don't rub it in.

Click here to see my street yesterday morning. Still the same now as I type this looking out of the window.

Yep !! See what you mean now , I was there in 1972 , Nothings changed , Maybe over there next year , "In Summer"