Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: New Member

Real Name
    Tony

Hi all
    New member, Englishman living in South Africa (hence Limpopoboy) currently working in the Middle East. Wildlife and birds have been my genre to date about to put my toes in the landscape field..

Canon man all of my photographic time currently using 7DMk2 - 5DMklll Lens consist of 500 mm F4 Mkll , 2.8 70-200 Mk1 50mm 1.8, a Tamron 2.8 15-30mm and last but not least Sigma 2.8 150mm Macro. Interested in most things in the great outdoors.

Look forward to learning a lot and participating where I can.

Regards

Limpopoboy

Real Name
    Dave

Re: New Member

Hi and welcome to CiC.

Learning and sharing is what we are all about, so jump right into the forums - look forward to seeing hearing more from you.

Could you please update your profile with your "real" name, and South Africa (or more precise if you wish) as your location, that way they will appear alongside all your posts.

I once crossed the Limpopo crossing into South Africa from Zimbabwe, but for me it will always be Kipling's "great, grey-green, greasy Limpopo river, all set about with fever trees", or yellow acacia as we mostly call them . It's strange, because The Elephant's Child was set in India.

Enough ramblings! Best regards,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Limpopoboy View Post
    Hi all
    New member, Englishman living in South Africa (hence Limpopoboy) currently working in the Middle East. Wildlife and birds have been my genre to date about to put my toes in the landscape field..

Canon man all of my photographic time currently using 7DMk2 - 5DMklll Lens consist of 500 mm F4 Mkll , 2.8 70-200 Mk1 50mm 1.8, a Tamron 2.8 15-30mm and last but not least Sigma 2.8 150mm Macro. Interested in most things in the great outdoors.

Look forward to learning a lot and participating where I can.

Regards

Limpopoboy