Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: My Daughter

My Daughter

My second post in the forum...

My Daughter

Thank you.
    www.picsonthego.com

Re: My Daughter

just one word for this pic ADORABLE all u need to do now just learn some composition tricks, on the net or thru books and your are on your way to becoming a good photographer

Real Name
    David

Hi Rasika - This is an excellent composition and I like the colour balance. The one thing that appears to be a slight problem is the depth of field, in that your daughter's right eye is slightly out of focus (so is the left ear, but that's not a problem). Thus, a smaller aperture is needed for greater DoF. However, given the spontaneity of these types of shots, having the exactly correct aperture at the precise instant is as much a matter of luck as it is of expertise.

David

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    just one word for this pic ADORABLE all u need to do now just learn some composition tricks, on the net or thru books and your are on your way to becoming a good photographer
    Thanks for the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Hi Rasika - This is an excellent composition and I like the colour balance. The one thing that appears to be a slight problem is the depth of field, in that your daughter's right eye is slightly out of focus (so is the left ear, but that's not a problem). Thus, a smaller aperture is needed for greater DoF. However, given the spontaneity of these types of shots, having the exactly correct aperture at the precise instant is as much a matter of luck as it is of expertise.

David
    Thanks for the comments. Yes, its very difficult task to take children's photographs.