Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Some Action!!

Some Action!!

Some Action!!
    Some Action!!
    Some Action!!
    Some Action!!

Thunderbirds - Taken at Salinas, CA Airshow.
    Please comment.
    Last edited by ajith.rajeswari; 5th November 2008 at 01:05 AM.

Re: Some Action!!

all the pics here are quite good with very few mistakes in composition! that acceptable cz these pics are time bound! if u loose the moment,you are totally lost our reflexes should actually take over the composition that will happen, on how many hours we spend shooting such pics....second frm top is my favorite,followed by the first,third is third and last is last in the third,the distracting extreme background should be cropped! in the last pic,the present framing is actually forcing my eyes to the smoking trail of the thunderbirds,instead of the planes themselves it must be just my eyes tht seem to be attracted to the smoke instead of the planes

Re: Some Action!!

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    all the pics here are quite good with very few mistakes in composition! that acceptable cz these pics are time bound! if u loose the moment,you are totally lost our reflexes should actually take over the composition that will happen, on how many hours we spend shooting such pics....second frm top is my favorite,followed by the first,third is third and last is last in the third,the distracting extreme background should be cropped! in the last pic,the present framing is actually forcing my eyes to the smoking trail of the thunderbirds,instead of the planes themselves it must be just my eyes tht seem to be attracted to the smoke instead of the planes
    Thanks for your comments "Taken".