Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Dilapidated Buildings Photography

Dilapidated Buildings Photography

Dilapidated Buildings PhotographyDilapidated Buildings Photography

I love pic of the dilapidated buildings. So much so, I have having a contest, just for fun! Don't know if you are interested but that image might fit in with a contest my site is having. Check it out!

www.willinois.com/

Thanks
    Jeff

Re: Dilapidated Buildings Photography

great, am about to look at that site now. There is a regeneration area a few minutes down the road from where I live. Basically where the red light district starts and ends is all derelict buildings and industrial estates, some businesses on the outskirts are functioning but many are closed. The whole area will be demolished in the (maybe near) future as part of the urban regen programme so I should get some before they go. There were so great ones in Liverpool that I didn't get pics of that are all gone now since building work started for capital of culture. I will try and get some shots. Timing is awkward to get night shots due to it not being the best place to waltz around with a camera.

We have our first entry! Thanks to David in the U.K. He sent some wonderful shots! Visit the site and let David know how wonderful these pics are.

And thanks to all those who visited our site

www.willinois.com

Jeff

Jeff, if I go on the website, then go on the first entry where I can see the 3 jpg, if I click on the jpg, I am going to some other webpage...whereas I expected a bigger format of the pic.

ideas?

Tower road tower is much better than turned out in my pics I think. More atmospheric than it looks. I will try and get some more of the tower from the front as it's the better angle (that pic is from the side). It's hard to get it all in shot so I need to get pics from over the road and it's always busy. Cars all day and lorries frequently going past throughout the night as it is directly opposite the docks so timing is awkward. I did get a few front front but too many lorries ruined the shot. I'll get someone to lie in the road to stop traffic next time and pretend to be hurt then run as soon as we get the shot hehehe.