Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Orange church

Orange church

The church is in dark orange colour lighten up with orange bulbs. Photo is in Exposure Blending (Photomatix, 3 JPGs, Auto mode). Levels, contrast and some small croping in PS. I was to lazy to remove the cable from center to the right side of the photo

[edit:typo]

Orange church
    Last edited by TARI; 1st September 2008 at 07:48 AM.

Re: Orange church

now this is wat i call a good pic well shot,exposure good, angle of the shot taken ....is unusual but attractive very interesting and enjoyable pic find the composition a little too tight.

Real Name
    Chris

a very lively composition making good use of an interestingly lit building; for my taste just a bit too liveley and would want to unskew it a bit, suggestion attached. Would prefer to keep more of windows upper right and also more of the right to balance the less interesting left if available prior to your crop...and yes I would see if the cable would go

Chris
    https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/fo...1&d=1220523129
    Last edited by crisscross; 4th December 2008 at 10:53 AM.

Thanx for the comments. I would like to get more windows on the both sides of the church, but...
    there is not enough space infront of the church so if I would move away from the church to get more windows I would also get to many annoying objects (street bulbs, other buildings and more cables).

Found another church HDR ofcourse

Orange church