Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Heart of Hyderabad

Heart of Hyderabad

Hi guys,

As I posted very few shots of my part of photography learning. I am posting few more photos to this thread so that I can get a good critics about my shots.

Please let me know if any suggestions or comments.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Kranthi

Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad Heart of Hyderabad
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by kranthi54321; 24th February 2010 at 06:44 AM.

Re: Heart of Hyderabad

Kranthi

Not sure how you posted these, but they are all too small to view effectively. Perhaps one of the Mods can help you load larger versions?

Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    Kranthi

Not sure how you posted these, but they are all too small to view effectively. Perhaps one of the Mods can help you load larger versions?

Can you please let me know the process to upload the number of photos in larger format!!!

Your images need to be about 700pixels on the long side. You can either upload them via 'manage attachments' or host your shots on Flickr or Photobucket and link to the URL from here in your threads. See the instructions here https://www.cambridgeincolour.com/fo...b3_attachments

I should imagine you created them too small to start with, but I'm not sure.