Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Late display..

Real Name
    Walad Jam

Late display..

These 3 fellas were displaying in late afternoon shortly after the rain stopped. It was my only time to have my macro outing for the weekend due to bad weather since early morning.

Late display..

Late display..

Late display..

All above pictures were taken with 100mm f/2.8 IS macro lens mounted on 5DII with DIY diffuser to twin lite MT-24EX.
    Late display..
    Late display..

Thanks for viewing. Your c & c would be helpful and appreciated.
    Last edited by Walj; 18th September 2013 at 01:15 PM.

Real Name
    Mavourneen

Re: Late display..

Very nice and thanks for sharing what equipment you used to get the shots! I had always wondered how photographers captured insects so nicely.

Real Name
    Walad Jam

Re: Late display..

Quote Originally Posted by mstrozewski View Post
    Very nice and thanks for sharing what equipment you used to get the shots! I had always wondered how photographers captured insects so nicely.
    Don't mention! You are most welcome. Yes! We have to DIY sometime and source for materials like steel brackets and hardware from the Handyman store. Make sure it's lightweight and handy to carry along when looking for insects. We need this modification to be able to extend the flash distance and make it closer to the subject. Also we have to watch out with the amount of light, make sure it's adjusted or diffused to minimum as to prevent from harsh and shadow cast. Hope this tips is useful for you.
    Last edited by Walj; 17th September 2013 at 12:47 AM.