Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Hummingbird #12

Real Name
    Steve

Hummingbird #12

Same set up as last one, but different branch. Overcast rainy day........................

Hummingbird #12

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Hummingbird #12

It's understandable that, as we saw in the#11 thread and given the quality of it, comments are comparing what comes now with #10 in this series (here).

But set that aside and view this as just an image purely in its own right. Is it good? It's wonderful.

Real Name
    Paul

I agree with Donald's comments. That is a very nice pose (her best side?). Beautiful catch-light in her eye. I love to see these. You should publish a book (ebook?) of your hummingbird portraits along with your techniques and hints.

Paul S

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    It's understandable that, as we saw in the#11 thread and given the quality of it, comments are comparing what comes now with #10 in this series (here).

But set that aside and view this as just an image purely in its own right. Is it good? It's wonderful.
    Thank you donald.

I agree with Donald's comments. That is a very nice pose (her best side?). Beautiful catch-light in her eye. I love to see these. You should publish a book (ebook?) of your hummingbird portraits along with your techniques and hints

Thank you paul......................not too shure about a book.

Real Name
    Christina

Hi Steve,

I borrowed "The National Aududon Society Guide to Nature Photography, Digital Edition 2008 by Tim Fitzharris... A great book full of great info and beautiful perfect photos...

Your hummingbird photos are a step up in calibre from the hummingbird photos in the book and the one on the cover. I would buy your book on hummingbirds, if you made one.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve S View Post
    Thank you donald.

Thank you paul......................not too shure about a book.