Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Rocks

Real Name
    Pops

Rocks

I have been shooting the local stroll since the built it a few years ago. I did not see this until cataract surgery restored my colors. I'm going to send a framed picture (properly cropped) to my surgeon, mentioning that. My cataracts were brown, so the colors shown here did not register when I looked at them.

Rocks

Nikon FG-20, 28-80 Nikkor with 0.47 barn door attachment, Kodakcolor 200.

Pops
    Last edited by PopsPhotos; 26th December 2009 at 11:54 PM. Reason: C&C, of course

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Rocks

What a magnificent story to recount, irrespective of what the image is like (which is nice by the way). I am fortunate, thus far, not to have suffered any eyesight problem. To hear of you having your vision restored to the extent that you could once again see clearly things such as this is a wonderful thing to hear.

As for the image - what amazing pattern. A close up would produce an interesting abstract.

Real Name
    Pops

Re: Rocks

That IS a closeup. Those stones are the short ones and they are about 12 feet tall.

I do like those shots I took that day. That was the same day and camera setup I used to get the Fox, which was chosen to be in the Arts Center's post cards for the next year.

Pops