Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Has anyone tried to install google's Nik on second system

Real Name
    Allan Short

Has anyone tried to install google's Nik on second system

I already have purchased the Nik Software collection before google took it over, and as such have all the product keys for the software. As I had a laptop crash, I want to reinstall it on that computer, I downloaded the software, it gives me two choices 15 day trial or purchase the old one also gave an area for the product keys which you simiply entered and life was good. I have found nothing of use on the help site for those who already own the software. Could someone help mw with this.

Cheers:

Allan

Real Name
    Allan Short

Re: Has anyone tried to install google's Nik on second system

Well I finally figured it out, Google sent a e-mail that said I was verifed for the free upgrade (I already owned all the programs), and another e-mail would be sent. It arrived looking like the usual download with Windows or Mac so I hit Windows and it downloaded the prorams like before, now when I went to use them, they no longer asked if it was trial or buy. It would have helped me if they has stated in the e-mail before that the coming e-mail was for those, that already were verifed Nik users, and once downloaded would be ready for use.

Cheers:

Allan