Thread: best photoshop alternative which i can find free

best photoshop alternative which i can find free

Hello every one, first time sharing some thing to this community.
    I am every much searching from last few days for the best photoshop alternative, i always need to quick fix the photo, Hence when ever i am out of my place or out of my computer, i search for best free alternative of photoshop, After searching and lots of apps from few days i find 2 best alternative
    1st one is Gimp, It is a free software same like photoshop, you need to download this program to use it,
    If you dont want any hassle to download the program, Then you can always use a free photoshop online which is browser based , hence no need to download any program.
    Hope this will help you all
    Thanks

Real Name
    Victor Nimitz

Re: best photoshop alternative which i can find free

Hi,

Maybe this other thread here on our forum can give some leads.

FREE editing software that works!

HTH

GIMP is the best free alternative to photoshop. It has a bit of a learning curve (like photoshop) but with enough practice you'll get the hang of it eventually. For more tips and tricks, visit my blog: http://shootdigitalpicslikethepros.c...-forum-support

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Quote Originally Posted by jonicmathew View Post
    Hello every one, first time sharing some thing to this community.
    First of all, hello and welcome to CiC. I hope you enjoy being involved.

Second thing is - So that you don't continue to get people asking you what your proper name is, because most us use that on here, you can go to Edit Profile and enter your proper name under 'Real Name'. Then it will appear underneath your Username in all your posts. You can also enter your location so that it does the same, just as in my details alongside this message. Then we all know where everyone is in the world.

And, then, the GIMP.

Great tool. The best resource fro learning the GIMP is, I think, Meet the Gimp. Rolf's series of video tutorials walk you through the whole GIMP. Go to the old tutorials for the basics. The bulk of them use an earlier version of GIMP, but what he does is still relevant with version 2.8

Real Name
    John

Thank you Donald - I was also going to suggest GIMP but add that I had found it a problem finding reasonable tutorials. The site you suggest looks excellent. Having just visited it I would suggest others following to first click on Table of Contents for the GIMP stuff.
    The only other thing is to be aware that if you are new to all this software stuff, like me, you can spend loads of time playing with something like GIMP for little reward. What I have found is that I only achieved anything with GIMP when I had to use it to adjust an image I wanted to send someone (rather than an image I was playing around with) - and I felt I actually added to my learning of GIMP too. What I have also found is that once I had purchased Lightroom I have not used GIMP much. I am sure someone will explain why you need Photoshop or GIMP as well as Lightroom

There are many photoshop alterntive which you can use and that too free, if you need to download any program and need 99% of function of photoshop then you can go with gimp, it is a nice program with all the features as compare to real photoshop, next one is browser based photoshop online free which you can use at your desktop comfort and no need to download any program, i always use this one when i am not on my pc or laptop, as it do not require any software to download and do quick fix to photos, Hope this help