Thread: Comments on my Autumn

Real Name
    Antonio

Comments on my Autumn

Hi everybody. I'm new of this forum and I would like to share my pictures. If you want, please, leave a comment on my pics. They represent my Autumn in Italy. Thank you in advance to anyone wants to get a look and leave a message.

Comments on my Autumn
    Comments on my Autumn

Real Name
    Andrew

Re: Comments on my Autumn

Hey there. Nice shots. Number one is a little flat for my liking - the low dynamic range just makes everything look kinda, blah. But the composition is there. It's a great shot, just needs a little tweaking to bring it to life.

Number two, the other hand, is fantastic. I love the colour, composition, and simplicity! If I had to be critical, maybe it would have been nice to have a little room on top of the top portion of the shadow, but it works regardless.

Real Name
    Antonio

Hi Andrew,
    thanks a lot for your comments. How do you think i should set in to mitigate the "flat effect" of the first picture?

For #2, yes I get what you mean....just a little "air" on the top would have been better.

Real Name
    Jim

hallorudy; I prefer the first one. I think you should enter it into a "mini competition".

Real Name
    Paul

I also prefer the first, although I might try crpping some of the top off. I then might try cropping both top and bottom.

Real Name
    Richard

I also like number one. But I would crop out the area to image right of the tree on the far right. The vertical line of the tree seems to separate the image into two parts - interesting on image left and nothing on image right.

Real Name
    Antonio

Thanks everybody for your helpful comments. Just a question rpcrowe: I'm not sure to have fully understood what you mean. In the first picture the "subject" I wonted to underline is the lane in the 2 lines of trees.
    I appreciate your comments, thanks again.