Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Hawaii Advice/ Ideas!

Real Name
    Sam

Hawaii Advice/ Ideas!

Hey again.

Today my dad (`dake` on this website) and I went to photograph some birds in the country. We saw a Bald Eagle and I think there was also a Golden Eagle. I am really enjoying the nature and animal side to photography and have some good shots now that I figured out the whole converting from RAW to JPEG but editing in RAW thing (previous posts).
    For christmas my family gave me a trip to the Hawaiian Island of Maui and the date is fast approaching. Does anyone who has every visited or lives in Maui know of any good places for nature (question mark). I would really like to get some good pics of birds or animals and nature. We are going whale watching, surfing and kyacking. Also, is there any good place to go kyacking that is SAFE (question mark). I am really scared of sharks and other dangerous creatures in the water. We would like to see great landscapes and beautiful places. Any Ideas (question mark). Really looking forward to my upcoming Hawaiian adventures. Thanks for all your help and hope to hear from you
    Thanks again

Real Name
    Sam

Re: Hawaii Advice/ Ideas!

Sorry about the strange brackets. My laptop is doing weird things and wont let me use the question mark. Thats what I mean when I say (question mark).
    Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the ideas and advice.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Sam - You lucky person. I've never had the opportunity to visit the Hawaiian islands. So, I can't offer you any advice, but I do hope you have a fantastic time.

Real Name
    Andre Burger

Hi Sam,

What I have seen of Hawaii, in photographs, video's and on Google, it seems the whole of Hawaii is a Photographers paradise.
    Just enjoy the time and bring back a lot of images for posting here.