Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Poor Bobo

Real Name
    Paul

Poor Bobo

Thought about your lack of birds at the moment, Bobo. So to keep you looking forward to the future I thought I would share a few of todays. Nothing I am particularly stoked over....but worth sharing. Tomorrow I am hoping to come home with some keepers. If it works out like I hope I will have a few new species to add. It is supposed to be in the 20's again tomorrow so clear and bright. Wish me luck.

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo

Real Name
    Bobo

Re: Poor Bobo

Thanks Paul. I have the same intentions for tomorrow but hate Sunday shooting because of the many people that are out. Especially at this time, our winter has somehow turned into a muggy spring.

Excellent shots here that are making me itch. Grrrr

But excellent as they may be that last one with the fish is the catch of the lot. Excellent anticipation and reactions to get it just as it flipped the fish.

Real Name
    Paul

I hear ya, although were I am going it will be just me and a friend. We got permission to shoot a very large private bit of land about an hours time north of me near the shore. I am hoping for some short eared owls, Snowy Owls and Harriers. We'll see.

Real Name
    Jack R Mann

Great series Paul, love the dinner catch.

Real Name
    Bobo

That would be soooooooooooo cool.

Waiting......

Real Name
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jeeperman View Post
    Thought about your lack of birds at the moment, Bobo. So to keep you looking forward to the future I thought I would share a few of todays. Nothing I am particularly stoked over....but worth sharing. Tomorrow I am hoping to come home with some keepers. If it works out like I hope I will have a few new species to add. It is supposed to be in the 20's again tomorrow so clear and bright. Wish me luck.

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo

Poor Bobo
    Nicely done Paul

Real Name
    Joe

Nice images as usual Paul, good luck on your planned trip. Love the last with the fish. Poor Bobo... smiles.

Real Name
    Sharon

Superb shots Paul.

northern Virginia suburb of Washington, DC

The third one is really mesmerizing, Paul. The colors are gorgeous. There is something about the play in the background between the white and blue areas of the water and also something about the pattern in the water around the duck that are marvelous. Consider digitally removing the three small interruptions to all of that -- the two pieces of vegetation in front of the duck and the air bubble almost at the right side of the frame a little above and behind the duck. Well done!

Real Name
    John

Paul,
    A very nice set, but No.1 does it for me, nice composition, detailed and sharp.
    Well done.
    John

Real Name
    Matthew

Nice. I love #3, it's amazing. I agree with Mike that cloning out those little distractions would improve the shot. Personally, lately I've been getting more into punchy looking processing (where appropriate) and I wonder how this would look if you selectively increased LCE and sharpness on just the duck, leaving the water silky.

Real Name
    Paul

Thank you to everyone, I would say so individually but......I have a bit of editing to do!