Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: More from Brittany

Real Name
    Jeff

More from Brittany

Not all of southern Brittany is nice, but some parts are charming. D7000 16-85 @ F8 Comments Welcome

More from Brittany

Real Name
    Ivor J Roberts

Re: More from Brittany

A nice bright picture. I like the shadow of the tree on the side wall of the house. If this had been plain the picture might well have been to bright. A pleasing picture.

Real Name
    Kenny

Jeff as someone who knows and loves Brittany, particularly around the Vallee du Blavet and Carnac/Queberon, you have definitely captured the more tranquil nature of this region very well. Only comments from me is that I find the bush on the right quite distracting due to the way the light falls on it. I think the shadows work very well on the second house down but perhaps not so much on the first one, although I like the interesting rendering around the window and door of the nearest house.

Real Name
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Coinneachmhor View Post
    Jeff as someone who knows and loves Brittany, particularly around the Vallee du Blavet and Carnac/Queberon, you have definitely captured the more tranquil nature of this region very well. Only comments from me is that I find the bush on the right quite distracting due to the way the light falls on it. I think the shadows work very well on the second house down but perhaps not so much on the first one, although I like the interesting rendering around the window and door of the nearest house.
    Thanks, that's helpful, I'll experiment with a crop. Since you know Brittany, this is Arzon, nice spot.

J