Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: New Person Requesting Input on Photo

Real Name
    Steve

New Person Requesting Input on Photo

Hi all,
    I'm relatively new to the forum, and loving all of the valuable info that is available here. After having read through all the tutorials (and more) I've put a few things into practice. Please take a look at this photo and provide me with any constructive feedback you may have.

Thanks,
    Steve

Here is the link to the photo: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/70641371/IMG_3319.jpg

New Person Requesting Input on Photo
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 20th September 2012 at 07:00 PM. Reason: put image in line

Real Name
    Phil Page

Re: New Person Requesting Input on Photo

Or the other option would be to provide a hair light, back right, to separate the model from the background a little

Real Name
    Steve

Andrew and Phil, Thanks for the input. I looked at the photography (this time on my PC) and you're right, the eyes are a bit soft (everything looks nice and sharp on my Macbook - grin). I have two lights on the way, and plan to use my existing light to do just what you suggested. Although I intended to fade her head into the darkness on this shot, I want more options.

Gentlemen, thanks again for your input!

Real Name
    Keith

There is just one question I think you should ask - Does She like it? Nothing else really matters.