Thread: HOw do I get my Project 52 addition to show up as new?

Real Name
    Gretchen

HOw do I get my Project 52 addition to show up as new?

I can't seem to get it right --sorry.

Here is my last post: Project 52 -week 31?-C&C for newbie--PLEASE!!!!

I tried edit and reply to thread, but it doesn't want to show-up as new. I don't know how else to get C&C if it doesn't show up as new, who will notice it?

thanks?

Re: HOw do I get my Project 52 addition to show up as new?

Not sure if I fully understand your question, Gretchen.

When you make an addition to your Project 52 thread, or any other subject for that matter, the entire thread appears at the top of the page and the title is shown in bold which informs everybody, who hasn't seen it previously on that day, that there is new material added.

Additionally, what I do is to make my additions using the Go Advanced option which enables me to change the bold subtitle; and substitute a new number and title. But the main title always remains the same as originally. For Example 'Project 52 by . . .'

If you check out a few other peoples Project 52 entries you will see that a number of us use something similar.

So perhaps you may wish to change your overall title to something more general, which can only be done by a moderator, then update the subtitles weekly.

Does this help?

Real Name
    Gretchen

Re: HOw do I get my Project 52 addition to show up as new?

I thought I did all that --yes, your reply helps! Maybe I just missed-it showing-up. or maybe i"m too desperate for C&C

thanks so much.