Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: The Bag Vendor.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

The Bag Vendor.

I saw this lady selling different kinds of bags for the shoppers in the Quiapo Church Area. You can find almost anything on this side of town if you just know where to look for them. She sells the regular plastic bags and the zippered ones. Thank you very much for viewing.

The Bag Vendor.

Nikon D70, Nikon 18-70mm lens, ISO 200, f/4.5 at 1/160 second.

Real Name
    Richard

Re: The Bag Vendor.

Jiro, I love your work in Manila...

I wish that I could revisit the Philippines now that I have digital equipment.

The Philippines, for me, combines wonderfully interesting sights with a warm and friendly population. It is probably one of my favoite places in the world...

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    Jiro, I love your work in Manila...

I wish that I could revisit the Philippines now that I have digital equipment.

The Philippines, for me, combines wonderfully interesting sights with a warm and friendly population. It is probably one of my favoite places in the world...
    If things get favorable for you to visit Manila again, shoot me an email Richard and we will have a blast doing lots of photowalks all over Manila! I am cooking up 2 small projects of mine documenting 2 subjects I am very interested in. I'm just hoping that my trusty, old Nikon D70 is still up for the challenge. Thanks for taking the time to view my work.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

You have caught this lady in a magnificent pose. The angles at which she has her feet positioned and the line of her left-leg in particular: the extension of her left harm holding the pole on which the bags are hanging: the turn of the head over her left shoulder : all finished off by the right hand draping over the bags on her shoulder. Just a beautiful set of lines.

And, of course, the B & W work is up to the usual standard.