Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Las Vegas

Las Vegas

I would like to hear your opinion about some of my night shots at Las Vegas.
    Las Vegas
    Las Vegas
    Las Vegas

Re: Las Vegas

another set of pics off lasvegas like i said,every photographers pics differ from each others,like the sizes of out noses these pics convey a more intimate feeling with the place. again exposures are good. there was a time when shooting night pics during the films era, was difficult! and a trial and error method due to the latest technology shooting such pics is a breeze, i think! whatever! low light pics demand patience...and are fun to shoot

Very nicely executed and technically correct captures. I would take exception with taken's remark that technology makes taking such pictures (Man, that's a lot of 'taking' can't someone give???) a breeze. Yes, technology helps, but you still need to have a bit of skill to turn out work like that.

Every image is a composition of 5 -6 pictures, each with different exposure. Do I had to do some photoshop labour. That they look like they were taken in a breeze, I'll take as a compliment .

Real Name
    Ian

Jomosoft, I thought they had a surreal look and your explanation confirms it.