Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Feedback on Wendy's Millrace (P52 Week 5)

Real Name
    John

Re: Project 52 by Wendy (ScoutR) Week 5

Feedback on Wendy's Millrace (P52 Week 5)

I took the liberty of downloading your photo and editing it in SilverEfex Pro. I also cropped it slightly. Hope I didn't overstep any boundaries. Is this closer to what you envisioned? Or did I go completely wrong? :-)

Real Name
    Wendy

Re: Project 52 by Wendy (ScoutR) Week 5

Quote Originally Posted by johnbharle View Post
    I took the liberty of downloading your photo and editing it in SilverEfex Pro. I also cropped it slightly. Hope I didn't overstep any boundaries. Is this closer to what you envisioned? Or did I go completely wrong? :-)
    No problem John, in most threads I would not mind at all. I don't mind that you edited this one, but as Dave said in the FAQ for Project 52. These threads are going to be fairly long, so I'd prefer to keep edits out of my Project 52 thread. Feel free to send something via PM though. I appreciate you taking the time and I appreciate your feedback, so feel free to comment anytime and edit any of my shots in any other thread except project 52. No problem at all keeping this one in here.

We seem to be like minded when it comes to the black portions of this shot. However I've done a rework (soon to be posted with adjustments and histogram) and I really do like the lighter version better. The dark was kind of symbolic to me, but... well let me know what you think when I get the rework posted

Thanks again
    Wendy