Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Hi, my name is ciaran and I'm from Ireland. I've being doing photography now full time for about three years. I have to admit I've learned more from you and your members in the last 24 hours than I have in months. So thank you.
    Ciaran

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Introduction

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Hi, my name is ciaran and I'm from Ireland. I've being doing photography now full time for about three years. I have to admit I've learned more from you and your members in the last 24 hours than I have in months. So thank you.
    Ciaran
    Ciaran

I saw your post in the 'New Member ...' thread and posted up a reply there. But hello again anyway!

Real Name
    Mal

Ciaran
    Welcome to CiC Claran!

I have to admit I've learned more from you and your members in the last 24 hours than I have in months. So thank you.
    Ciaran
    That's how many of us arrived here, Ciaran. Just popped in to find an answer to one question; then never left.