Real Name
    Ramachandran

Walking Back

They both looked tired.
    The whole scene was also looking tired!

Walking Back

Real Name
    Rob Douglas
    Ok a few things... I really like the composition and angles of this shot. It's sharp with decent detail but the shadow is distracting and hiding details of the foreground. What was the cause of the shadow directly across the image, clouds, another mountain, etc? If it was clouds and you could have waited a bit for a shot with more sun I feel that would have been better. As for the people in the shot that would be a personal preference call. I personally like a clean shot with no people when possible but some locations are very popular and it's unavoidable. Overall it is a good shot. I hope my opinion wasn't to harsh, it's just how I would have gone about it.

Real Name
    Ramachandran

Re: Walking Back

Thank you Rob.
    The cause of the shadow was that elephant head-like rock in this image I took a couple of minutes before taking the other image. I waited for many minutes but the scene became really dark soon.
    I really like to include people in the frame where ever it is appropriate. But in this particular scene, I agree, it wouldn't have changed much the content and probably made it a more clean image!

Walking Back

Real Name
    Mal

This I really like. Nice silhouette, the fence makes a nice curve through the composition leading to the people on the lookout staring over an ghostly scene.

I think the only thing I'd do is darken the foreground a little - there are a couple of highlights in the rock faces that show up just enough to be a little distracting from the silhouette

Real Name
    Rob Douglas
    I really like the second shot. Slight darkening of the shadow areas as mentioned to remove the distracting highlights and this shot is perfect.

Real Name
    Ramachandran

Thank you Malcolm. Thank you Rob. I agree.