Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: fallen angel

fallen angel

took these pics when I first got my camera and forgot all about them until now. The dangerous monuments sign was taken in the cemetery but the danger of falling was taken up the road, pity as getting both in the same shot would be great (from point of view of fallen angel idea). I thought about photoshopping wings onto the falling man but thought it "cheating" so maybe I'll sticker the actual sign some day........and fall to my death doing so

I just added high contrast curve, sharpened and usual but to make it look colder I colour washed a layer blue and tweaked the greens on another and merged them with varying opacity. Oh and btw I didn't vandalise them (although I'd consider vandalising the person who did hehehe). Always meant to go back some day and capture all the angels, the cemetery is very old and the top road is allegedly haunted with reported sightings (usually a woman along the same stretch of road) going way back but I've never seen anything myself.

fallen angel

fallen angel

fallen angel

fallen angel

Real Name
    Kori

Re: fallen angel

I think these are very cool.. mostly because of the age of them! Cemetaries are pretty cool places to take pictures. thanks for sharing

Kori

Re: fallen angel

The Health and Safety police will be after you!

Lincs1