Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother

He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother

He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother

Very good one, Al.

You set it up very well, so that the person to the left was blocking the brightest part of the sky. Well done.

I'd be tempted to clone out the loose bit of the bag that is hanging down. But it would have to be carefully done because there is quite a variance of colour and tone in the area covered by that hanging piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Very good one, Al.

You set it up very well, so that the person to the left was blocking the brightest part of the sky. Well done.

I'd be tempted to clone out the loose bit of the bag that is hanging down. But it would have to be carefully done because there is quite a variance of colour and tone in the area covered by that hanging piece.
    Oh yes! Thanks Sir Donald, okay I'll try that I hope patching will do, I'm not very good with cloning. Thanks again!

I'm also a little concerned about that patch of very bright light between her legs. I think I would try to tone it down a bit or clone it over with a bit of sea from just outside her legs.

But if this presents a problem, leave it as it is.

Otherwise, an excellent photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    I'm also a little concerned about that patch of very bright light between her legs. I think I would try to tone it down a bit or clone it over with a bit of sea from just outside her legs.

But if this presents a problem, leave it as it is.

Otherwise, an excellent photo.
    Thanks Geoff, I just noticed it now. My eyes were always focused on the silhouette but never between the legs, I'll take note on that.

Real Name
    Paul Melkus

I love silhouette shots. Yes the whatever hanging down from the bag is abit distracting. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkus View Post
    I love silhouette shots. Yes the whatever hanging down from the bag is abit distracting. I love it.
    Thanks Melkus, I love it too, and thanks to all of you for making me aware of the those hanging whatevers when doing silhouette shots. Actually that strange looking hanging thing was the bag lock, I reviewed the other pictures and there were more. And I will be aware of it next time.