Real Name
    Harmon Bobbitt II

Hail Caesar

Hail Caesar

Real Name
    Scott Benz

Re: Hail Caesar

Harmon,

This shot is fun but it is kind of all over the place. The statue is a bit uber exposed and I can't quite tell if you hit your focal point which given the title should be Caesar but it looks to be the eye of the horse in the middle. The background is a little too busy as well. It looks like Camden Yards meets GMC Yukon. And who knows how Caesar ended up with a pair of Ray-Bans. If you are looking for more a more serious analysis then I think you've found a great subject that you can go back to many times if it was shot close to home. I would suggest a significantly tighter shot of the more intersting facets of the statue. The horses are really cool. Caesar is not bad either.

I'd love to see a tight shot of Ceasar and his eyeware that adds some bokeh to the background... Hit the exposure and focus and you have a real winner!

Real Name
    Harmon Bobbitt II

Re: Hail Caesar

Thanks, you are so right, I was in D.C., caught it while I was walking with a group, we were in a hurry, I still thought it was a fun shot. I will catch it again. Thanks, glad you like.