Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: File saving and options with SNS-HDR Lite

Real Name
    Kit, aka Slimtla

File saving and options with SNS-HDR Lite

Hi folks.

I have been using SNS-HDR Lite for a good while now and am more than satisfied with the stunning job that Pebal has done with the software. It is by far the most natural hdr software that I have ever used. I am eternally grateful that people like Pebal make such good software available to those of us who can't afford the full versions.

I have downloaded the latest version of SNS-HDR Lite and would like to know how to make the app save the resulting hdr file as a tiff. If I open the app, I can see a console window with varying options in it, but as I don't know how to use a command line, I don't know how to get the various options available.

Would someone who understands command line speak please give a short tutorial on how to use the varying options available? I would be very grateful......

Klickit - after a l-o-n-g absence.

Re: File saving and options with SNS-HDR Lite

Hi Klickit,

You open the properties window of the shortcut to the SNS-HDR Lite (located on the desktop) and add -tiff16 parameter in the target path (outside of quotation marks, separated by a space):
    "C:\Program Files\SNS-HDR Lite\SNS-HDR.exe" -tiff16
    You can create multiple shortcuts with different configurations.

You can also use a simple graphic tool:
    http://w29.wrzuta.pl/plik/29ZKgHNicjR/sns-hdr_lite_gui

Regards,
    Sebastian

Real Name
    Kit, aka Slimtla

Thanks for a quick response, Sebastian. I'll try your suggestion. I guess you can put more than one configuration in? e.g, add -natural -tiff16 etc? I'll have to play a bit....

Real Name
    Kit, aka Slimtla

OK, once I figured out that the gui had to go in the same folder as SNS lite, all was well. What a great addition the gui is - takes all the guesswork and stress out for those of us who don't code.
    Thanks once again, Sebastian.