Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say hello to the new woman in my life.

rob marshall

Say hello to the new woman in my life.

She's shy...

Real Name
    Kay

Re: Say hello to the new woman in my life.

... and further, further still we sink...

Rob, I am truly saddened by your lack of resistance to Bovine charm on this recent excursion into the welsh equivalent of 'deliverance territory' which has left you blind to such an obvious posing flaw in your chosen subject...
    I refer of course to 'exhibit A' the errant piece of straw like material remaining lodged in the object of your affection's left nostril...

I wait with none too degree of small apprehension as to the direction of your journey Dear Friend...

Real Name
    Chris

Rob - There are thousands of heart broken sheep bleeting their little hearts out all over the Welsh valleys this morning.

Chris

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Very nice shot Rob. Well balanced, nice and crisp, sharp as a tack and you have caught a most wonderful expression. However!!! That ain't no woman Rob. me old son. That's but a mere stripling of a pretty young thing. Almost young enough to be 'Jail Bait,' as they say.
    Now, this is a real woman! Her name is Bonnie and she is one of our pets! A true princess. Her phone number is.... Mind you, though I like the Aberdeen Angus as a breed, my real love is for Herefords.
    I reckon there won't be too much more water under the bridge afore we two gets a bit of curry up from Katy N and Mary, aka Lucy, with a very strict admonition to mend our errant ways!
    old ucci

Real Name
    Steve

This thread is turning out to be very moooooving

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Quote Originally Posted by stevewe88 View Post
    This thread is turning out to be very moooooving
    And we are going to 'milk it' for all it is worth!
    k

Real Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    And we are going to 'milk it' for all it is worth!
    k
    Rob is sorting through the cream of his photos as we speak

Real Name
    Dave Ellis

What happened to the other woman in your life Rob ? I hope you didn't nudge her off the edge of Cadair Idris

I'm with Ken on this, it's time those East Coast girls gave you a stern talking to. Kay was way too soft on you.
    Last edited by dje; 17th July 2011 at 07:55 AM.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Mind you, though I like the Aberdeen Angus as a breed, my real love is for Herefords.
    Note to Scottish Border control -"Don't let this one in if he ever tries. Not only does he insult us and our native cattle, but he prefers an English breed."

ps - Don't know what was wrong with 1103.

Real Name
    Seri

Quote Originally Posted by wilgk View Post
    ... and further, further still we sink...

Rob, I am truly saddened by your lack of resistance to Bovine charm on this recent excursion into the welsh equivalent of 'deliverance territory' which has left you blind to such an obvious posing flaw in your chosen subject...
    I refer of course to 'exhibit A' the errant piece of straw like material remaining lodged in the object of your affection's left nostril...
    That's not a straw; it's a roll-up, thoughtfully provided to give a sense of scale...

Real Name
    Steve

What kind of tea do they serve in Wales.

Real Name
    Joanne Van Praag

Don't be fooled by those good looks Rod I heard she's a right cow! What are you going to do with your extra wide top wellies now that sheeps off the menu?

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by wilgk View Post
    That's what we in Wales call 'rustic realism'

Quote Originally Posted by CBImages View Post
    Rob - There are thousands of heart broken sheep bleeting their little hearts out all over the Welsh valleys this morning.
    Are you suggesting I take up polygamy? Disgraceful!

I reckon there won't be too much more water under the bridge afore we two gets a bit of curry up from Katy N and Mary, aka Lucy, with a very strict admonition to mend our errant ways!
    We can only live in hope. I for one would give up the bovines for any of those dear ladies that you mention... I like your cow

Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    What kind of tea do they serve in Wales.
    Its coffee, and it's called moocha.

Quote Originally Posted by mammarazzi View Post
    What are you going to do with your extra wide top wellies now that sheeps off the menu?
    I think your excellent signature answers that one.

"To be born Welsh is to be born privileged, not with a sliver spoon in your mouth but music in your blood and poetry in your soul"
    Although perhaps a slight edit is required.

"To be born Welsh is to be born privileged, not with a sliver spoon in your mouth but music in your blood, poetry in your soul, and a cow in your heart"

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

I don't know... maybe Katy will do better...

Hmmm... the first time I saw this thread was somewhere 2:30am. When I opened it, I was thinking that maybe the Head Gardener (the 'Human Element' as Willie referred) had gotten a new hair cut or make-over... I should have known better. And then, I saw it... a beautiful black cow. She is beautiful, but... gosh... I was speechless. Then as the middle of my night progressed and I would wake up like I always do, I'd take a peek and ... well... still speechless. I thought maybe that after I woke up with the sun, had some coffee maybe I could compose some thoughts... but, I can't.

I think it may be that I'm still in shock from my morning walk yesterday. I usually walk from my house to the boardwalk and walk the length of the boardwalk and back again... so just under 8 miles. But, I thought I'd take a walk on the wild side and walk from my house, to the boardwalk and then down to the surf and walk the same length, but on the beach. The things I saw while walking that distance on the beach makes you guys and your cows look tame. The things I saw hanging out, barely covered, bouncing, jiggling... I had to come home and wash my eyes out. There I was, in my sports bra (I have the kind where there aint no bouncing taking place, I'm just that kinda girl) , quick dry white tank, light gray New Balance fashionable walking capris... I may as well worn a snowsuit I was so covered in comparison. And if what I saw people not wearing wasn't enough... the things people do on the beach, in public, with little kids around... in the morning... I'm so shocked over that still that the whole cow thing just... seems... well... the new 'thang'.

Sigh... what makes it all worse for me is that I have tried on every. single. swimsuit in a 50 mile radius. Here I am all concerned about what shows and what doesn't, what bounces and jiggles and what doesn't... and I see more than I ever wanted to see on the public beaches of Virginia and then here, at CiC... with guys and cows, bovine gang bang, possible Welsh lesbian cows, and then Seri brings in the sheep...

I'm not Catholic, but I feel this need to gouge my eyes out and go to confession.

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    We can only live in hope. I for one would give up the bovines for any of those dear ladies that you mention...
    I'm so relieved to read this, Rob.

Chris
    Oh, you said it!!! (she says under her breath, along with something that sounds like 'too charming and adorable for his own good'...natter, natter....'flirtatious cows - what next?!'....mutter, mutter....'damn Dr. Doolittle, that's what he is'....)

...and Mr. K, that's one gorgeous gal, there. er, how's Mrs. Ucci's (is it Glenise? - I'm sorry, I can't quite catch it in my memory) wanderings in Greece progressing, then?
    Last edited by Katy Noelle; 17th July 2011 at 02:27 PM.

Real Name
    Steve

Chris
    How did you work that out; they has already found somebody else, it is Wales and they sing a lot in the rain. that is all you need to know.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelucydog View Post
    I'm so relieved to read this, Rob.
    Really? I'd be seriously worried if I were you! I'm really impressed that you walk about eight miles a day. That's very impressive.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Noelle View Post
    ...damn Dr. Doolittle, that's what he is'...
    No, not really. It helps being vegetarian (I think they can sense meat-eaters). And I use a tactic I developed in the Dolimites on a walking tour. I came across a lot of mountain pasture cows with neck-bells on. I started going up to them and saying out loud (God knows what the Austrian shepherds thought) "I'm doing a survey of cow-bells, and I wonder if you would mind answering a few questions..." and they would sidle up to you, all curious, no doubt thinking "Who is this crazy Muppet..." and lick your face

Yes, cows, I am sure, appreciate your sympathetic nature. They like to be recognized!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast