Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: My Bad...

My Bad...

My Bad...

My Bad...

It took me a while before I post these pictures, I have been thinking if I should post it or not, because I think I have offended somebody's privacy. But "hello" they're in the park and everyone can see them and my finger is very quick. I'm guilty. They should have brought a bigger umbrella. Did I violate something?

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: My Bad...

There was no distinct faces to recognize the two so I think you're OK, AL. You got your main subject positioned on the 1/3 rule guide and it's nice. Unfortunately, your background is too busy. If you used a telephoto with a wide aperture on this one, that should blur the background and give your main subject the emphasis and subject separation that it needs. The green are too saturated IMO on the 2nd image. You can still boost the contrast on the 1st image to make it pop. #2 looks like a good candidate for black and white though both seems to be lacking on some sharpness that it needs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    There was no distinct faces to recognize the two so I think you're OK, AL. You got your main subject positioned on the 1/3 rule guide and it's nice. Unfortunately, your background is too busy. If you used a telephoto with a wide aperture on this one, that should blur the background and give your main subject the emphasis and subject separation that it needs. The green are too saturated IMO on the 2nd image. You can still boost the contrast on the 1st image to make it pop. #2 looks like a good candidate for black and white though both seems to be lacking on some sharpness that it needs.
    Hi Jiro, thank you and I'll take note on that. I haven't taken such pictures before, usually I ask permissions from people but obviously not on these two. My hands trembled not minding the camera settings, anyway I'll do it again.

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Hi Al! Willie already said the important stuff. I think they are both fun shots. On the second one, my eyes immediately went to the four guys on the bench in the back. The different umbrellas and it looks like they are looking at their cell phones.... the modern age of constant communication.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovelucydog View Post
    Hi Al! Willie already said the important stuff. I think they are both fun shots. On the second one, my eyes immediately went to the four guys on the bench in the back. The different umbrellas and it looks like they are looking at their cell phones.... the modern age of constant communication.
    Hi Mary, I'm glad that you found something interesting in that picture. It seems like everyone can't take their eyes off their phones! Or could it be that their taking pictures of those two too? Thanks for viewing and for your comment.

Real Name
    Danny Santos

Hi.. was these pictures taken at Luneta Park in Manila? I think on the background i see Dr Rizal's monument but I don't see the military guards. I will be home in the Philippines next month and I will surely take pictures of Luneta Park. Nice pictures!

Real Name
    Steve

You cannot tell who they are; I got worried in the past then I thought why are they doing it in public places, to get photographed right.

These walked into shot and the kid looks aweful mean, but would they have walked into shot if I had a canon

You cannot even tell who they are; but if I did it now you would.

My Bad...

Quote Originally Posted by arith View Post
    You cannot tell who they are; I got worried in the past then I thought why are they doing it in public places, to get photographed right.

These walked into shot and the kid looks aweful mean, but would they have walked into shot if I had a canon

You cannot even tell who they are; but if I did it now you would.

My Bad...

Haha victims of Steve! Nice shot! Do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by kuya View Post
    Hi.. was these pictures taken at Luneta Park in Manila? I think on the background i see Dr Rizal's monument but I don't see the military guards. I will be home in the Philippines next month and I will surely take pictures of Luneta Park. Nice pictures!
    Hi Danny! Yep taken at Luneta Park, I went there and I got soaked in the rain. Thanks. You miss the military guards? Here they are.

My Bad...

It's blurry, I have to run before it rain!

My Bad...

Real Name
    Danny Santos

Quote Originally Posted by jupiterlush View Post
    Hi Danny! Yep taken at Luneta Park, I went there and I got soaked in the rain. Thanks. You miss the military guards? Here they are.

My Bad...

It's blurry, I have to run before it rain!

My Bad...

Real Name
    Danny Santos

Yes, yes.... salamat..thank u. For sure, i will visit Luneta Park when i get back in August.
    Thanks for the pictures... again, good shots!