Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: All the Fun of the Fair

Real Name
    Christopher Hotton

All the Fun of the Fair

The Fun fair came to Marlow the weekend for the 2011 Marlow Regatta. Amongst the most popular and most dangerous looking rides was the Sky Rider, which for the princely sum of £5 you could be hurled around the sky at great speed for 5 minutes.

All the Fun of the Fair

This is at the top of the cycle with the cool guy pointing out a point of interest to his friend.

All the Fun of the Fair

This full frontal shot shows the two astronauts enjoying the trip.

All the Fun of the Fair

The Sky Ride seen over the roof tops of Marlow.

These two images try to show the great height of the Sky Ride. It was not possible to shoot this effectively at close range.

All the Fun of the Fair

Taken yesterday in the torrential rain, which did not dampen the enthusiasm of the riders. This shot taken on my Blackberry

Real Name
    John Wright

Re: All the Fun of the Fair

Lol..Yes, well.. great action shots but I suffer acrophobia and went a bit 'funny' just looking at the first one..vertigo is the dizzy feeling you get with acrophobia but most people,incorrectly call it vertigo. I'll move on

Real Name
    Steve

Re: All the Fun of the Fair

I've never understood putting your life into the hands of other people, and to blindly trust it will be alright. I don't so although you might have seen me doing aerobatics in a basic RAF trainer when I was younger, you would never catch me in one of those things.

And you still won't.