Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Evening Reflections

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Evening Reflections

I was down at one of the dams last night, just around sundown, feeding the cattle and these reflections in a corner of the dam caught my eye, as they say... So, the cattle had to wait a bit for their tucker whilst I attended to business...
    I did a black and white version which looked a bit better than colour version. But for some reason it would not upload properly. Have to go back and look into it.

Evening Reflections
    Last edited by ucci; 29th May 2011 at 04:15 AM.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Re: Evening Reflections

Okay, guys, got it sorted. Before anyone dashes to put their 2 bits in, I tried to post 16 bits instead of 8 bits. Get your bits right and it works!

Evening Reflections

Quote Originally Posted by ucci View Post
    I was down at one of the dams last night, just around sundown, feeding the cattle and these reflections in a corner of the dam caught my eye, as they say... So, the cattle had to wait a bit for their tucker whilst I attended to business...
    I did a black and white version which looked a bit better than colour version. But for some reason it would not upload properly. Have to go back and look into it.
    Hi,
    I like it,but......somewhat like that
    Evening Reflections

Evening Reflections

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Hi Radu
    Thanks for viewing and comment. I take your point. However seeing as the grassed area running down to the water is the base of a 200 foot high hill, to get the sort of image you would have preferred would maybe be pushing the boundaries of artistic licence My aim was to concentrate on the reflections in the water. After all, if you have seen one hill covered in grass and you have seen them all!