Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Well it "was."

Real Name
    Michael Farrand

Well it "was."

Im starting an Urban Decay collection since some broken down things interesting to look at. I knew this had to be in it when I drove past this the other day. I had to stop and take the picture. I'm sure many people pass this every day and probably don't get it. I chuckled. C&C welcome.

Well it "was."

Real Name
    Shannon

Re: Well it "was."

I love photo's of broken down things, one of my favourite kinds of photos.. love the "was" part. Not sure I would have noticed that .. good eye.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by Shambhala View Post
    I love photo's of broken down things..
    Want a shot of me? I'm broken down.

Michael. This is good. I love dereliction shots. The odd angles of the fuse boxes on the wall give it a very quirky and interesting look. Like to see more of your decay shots.

Real Name
    Shannon

LOL, @ Rob.. !! I have taken about 15 000 photos in the past few days and am starting to feel broken down, so we can also include a picture of me.

Real Name
    Michael Farrand

Quote Originally Posted by Shambhala View Post
    I love photo's of broken down things, one of my favourite kinds of photos.. love the "was" part. Not sure I would have noticed that .. good eye.
    Thanks! I wasnt sure if I should have tinted it or not.

Real Name
    Michael Farrand

Quote Originally Posted by rob marshall View Post
    Michael. This is good. I love dereliction shots. The odd angles of the fuse boxes on the wall give it a very quirky and interesting look. Like to see more of your decay shots.
    Thank you that is due to the part of me falling in love with my new 10-20mm lens. I took about 20 different shots and this one kept the" was" as the main object with out losing the entire picture. At least to me anyway.

rob marshall

Quote Originally Posted by KTHXBAI View Post
    Thank you that is due to the part of me falling in love with my new 10-20mm lens. I took about 20 different shots and this one kept the" was" as the main object with out losing the entire picture. At least to me anyway.
    Is that the Sigma 10-20mm? It's a good lens. I used to have one, but it doesn't fit my new camera You can get up really close to things - about 10inches as I recall.

Real Name
    Michael Farrand

Is that the Sigma 10-20mm? It's a good lens. I used to have one, but it doesn't fit my new camera You can get up really close to things - about 10inches as I recall.
    you got it! it is awesome for scenic shots and at 1/4 the price of the nikon. Did you see they just came out with a 8-16mm? I bet that one fits your rig!

rob marshall

Did you see they just came out with a 8-16mm? I bet that one fits your rig!
    No, it won't fit full-frame. Any Sigma lens with the 'DC' tag is only for ASP-C sensors. It has to be a DG.

Real Name
    Michael Farrand

No, it won't fit full-frame. Any Sigma lens with the 'DC' tag is only for ASP-C sensors. It has to be a DG.
    I have a problem... I am afraid to ask what all that means. Because it sounds like to me that what you are really saying is "eventually you will have to get rid of everything you have collected"

rob marshall

I have a problem... I am afraid to ask what all that means. Because it sounds like to me that what you are really saying is "eventually you will have to get rid of everything you have collected"
    In an ideal world (?) everything would fit everything else. But it doesn't. Best to buy the best you can afford, and stick with it - at least on the lenses. The cameras do improve (much more than lenses) so you normally want to upgrade.