Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Metal Fence

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Metal Fence

I did have 3 days in photography heaven over the weekend, where there were no restrictions or alternative demands on time - apart from sleeping for a few hours each day! So, it was wonderful.

I'm still not sure how many are worthy of public exposure, but I'll try to restrict myself.

As always, your thoughts are welcome.

Metal Fence
    40D, EF70-200mm f/4L IS USM @ 70mm. ISO 400. 1/90@f8.

Re: Metal Fence

I'm still not sure how many are worthy of public exposure, but I'll try to restrict myself.
    Let it all hang out lad. If they are anything like this they deserve an airing. I am sure the CiC Ladies Haggis Appreciation Society will be appreciative.

I love the square aspect again and the composition is spot on. The only thing at niggles a bit is the brightness of the grass in the top 2/3 of the frame. It looks like frost or sunlight (or both) either way a little burning may help. I appreciate that this was a difficult shot to capture but I think you have got enough residual detail for a light burn to work.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Metal Fence

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    The only thing at niggles a bit is the brightness of the grass in the top 2/3 of the frame.
    Thanks for that view. I did give it a 10% brush over, but you're right, it needs more.