Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Aegis

Aegis

Once again two variants of the same image. For the uninitiated these are produced using photographs only. C&C most welcome.

Aegis

Aegis

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Re: Aegis

Steve, you are so incredibly creative. I look at the color one and love the vibrant and contrasting colors. Then I look at the B&W and love it as well. Not much to say... great as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    For the uninitiated these are produced using photographs only. C&C most welcome
    Yes, but, photographs of what?

These are moving!

Real Name
    Raylee

Steve - brilliant! You should be exhibiting your work. I bow down to your brilliance (is there a bowing smiley anywhere???)

R

Thank you ladies your support is much appreciated.
    Yes, but, photographs of what?
    A porcelain figurine, scaffolding and paper out of a water damaged photo frame, oh and a lot of uming and arring and blending of layers

Steve - brilliant! You should be exhibiting your work. I bow down to your brilliance
    I am flattered but it is far from deserved Raylee. It a strange thing with photographers but I was looking through your Flickr the other day and think "why don't I think of shots like that"

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Just catching up after a weekend away. Steve - the colour versions is a beautiful presentation of colour, texture, tone and shape all working together. Gorgeous.

Real Name
    Raylee

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    I am flattered but it is far from deserved Raylee. It a strange thing with photographers but I was looking through your Flickr the other day and think "why don't I think of shots like that"
    Thank you Steve but I must insist that you accept the compliment (mutual admiration society here).

R

Real Name
    Steve

Some very talented uming and urring steve. I really don't know how you do it?