Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: My mama's lamas

Real Name
    James

My mama's lamas

Spent the weekend at my mom's farm a couple weeks ago and never really got around to looking at the pictures till just now.

C&C is much appreciated.

My mama's lamas

My mama's lamas

My mama's lamas

My mama's lamas

My mama's lamas
    Last edited by tw0bears; 14th May 2011 at 08:25 PM.

Real Name
    Ken Outch

Re: My mama's lamas

My preference is for # 4. Caught the interaction of dog with someone just out of shot beautifully, for me at any rate. But would have preferred it if you had not lost top of subject's head. But I accept that with animals one has to do the best one can as they are not compliant models.
    Ken

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: My mama's lamas

Hi James,

Biggest problem with #1 is the logo (but I've seen your reply to someone else's comment on that elsewhere here, so I'll leave it there) Other than that, I'm not sure the right hand side contributes a lot, it is a shame the ears are back on the other Lama in the background, but you've no control over that

#2 I quite like, probably my favourite, although the building might stand a little anti clockwise rotation to get the corner vertical (or do my eyes deceive me?)

#3 again the logo distracts and I wonder if it is a little too tightly cropped?

#4 I agree with Ken, a nice shot, but nicer still with the top of the head.

#5 conveys the atmosphere nicely, but I would have rotated to get the building vertical (top right), not the barrow edge on left.

As a series, all just 'miss' for me I'm afraid (I am but one flawed person though, so don't put any weight on that) - the common theme being too tight on the framing (or cropping), plus of course; 'that which shall not be mentioned'.

Hope that helps,