Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Too late for Fall

Real Name
    탬라

Too late for Fall

Too late for Fall

Forgive me! I am not particularly great at taking pictures. In fact, it's my first year handling a camera that would include any type of perspective or depth of field in it. In my case, I'm new to taking pictures correctly. XD So, I beg of you to give me as much help as I can possibly receive.

Seeing as it's summer already, I would consider this as a flashback to when it was much cooler, at least in my case. At the time of this picture, tree's were finally shedding their leaves, and chilling as an unexpectedly cold winter came!

I have no professional camera, so really, I had to deal with the settings that I had come on the little point and shoot camera. Thank you though - I hope to hear everyone's views, and hope to learn more by giving a little of what I had received from everyone's amazing pictures.

Re: Too late for Fall

Omg this is amazing picture.You dont need a profeesional camera. You take splendid pictures homie C'mon gurl go and take some more pictures!

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Too late for Fall

As Andrea says, you don't need a 'professional'-type camera to have a creative and imaginative talent to 'see' and create effective images.
    And you clearly have that ability and skill. Well done.

Such a camera can help you achieve your vision. But you must have the vision first.