Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Dragon

Real Name
    Chris

Dragon

Well, Chameleon made to look scary...

Dragon

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Re: Dragon

For some reason when I read the title, Dragon, I was expecting pictures of something totally different. But... this is good. The green is amazingly bright. Was this at the zoo?

Real Name
    Chris

It was out my back deck...that little guy stayed there while I shot with my kit lens, then stayed a little longer when I got out the Macro Zoom...I did get some fun stuff at the zoo but am saving it for the body parts competition.

Real Name
    Bill S

Chris,

That's not a chameleon. It looks to be some species of gecko (sorry, it is early and my brain is still not functioning to identify what exact species)

Excellent shot though. The balance between the white and black portions of the shot is very interesting. And the DoF along the gecko is perfect.

- Bill

Real Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ktuli View Post
    Chris,

That's not a chameleon. It looks to be some species of gecko (sorry, it is early and my brain is still not functioning to identify what exact species)

Excellent shot though. The balance between the white and black portions of the shot is very interesting. And the DoF along the gecko is perfect.

- Bill
    If it is a lizard outside anywhere near your screened porch, around here it is called a Chameleon...can't say I've ever seen one change color, but it's the only kind we have around here that I've ever seen. Anyway, I thought Geckos only lived in India. Beats me, but thanks for the C&C. I am rather pleased with the shot.