Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Dark Arts

Dark Arts

I though I had best redress the balance after delving into the soppy Mummy and Daughter episode

Dark Arts

Oh and a variant on presentation. I couldn't make my mind up about this at all

Dark Arts
    Last edited by Wirefox; 23rd April 2011 at 07:47 PM.

Real Name
    Janis

Re: Dark Arts

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    I though I had best redress the balance after delving into the soppy Mummy and Daughter episode

Dark Arts

Oh and a variant on presentation. I couldn't make my mind up about this at all

Dark Arts
    You are a wicked man, Steve. I am going to be afraid to go to sleep tonight.

Real Name
    Chris

You must do better phamaceuticals than the rest of us

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by MiniChris View Post
    I was thinking that I need what ever Steve has over there.

Real Name
    Janis

I think the moderators should know that the five apples I steeled myself to pick out of the bin at the supermarket tonight, despite Wirefox's disturbing submission of earlier today, acted in a manner most peculiar in that they leapt out of my hands and onto the floor, causing me to jump in the air and utter a startled "oh!", much to the amusement of my fellow shoppers, and my consternation. Now, although these apples had been carefully checked for eyes and were determined to have none, they rolled about on the floor as if guided by some unseen force until they settled in a pattern not unlike a pentagram. Needless to say, I did not bring them home.
    I feel this event, coming so soon after Wirefox's posting, cannot be mere coincidence and I therefore urge the moderators to open a file and all members to report any suspicious behaviour on the part of apples. I fear that this photographic "wizard" in our midst may in fact be a genuine practitioner of the dark arts, which is to say, a warlock. You have been warned.
    Last edited by purplehaze; 24th April 2011 at 05:18 AM.

rob marshall

Oh, surely not...

Real Name
    Mike Bareham

We are talking Warrington UK here .... my friends tell me it's in the atmosphere, free of charge!!

Real Name
    Steve

I thought I accidentally tuned in to the CBS reality channel.

Real Name
    Raylee

Hello Steve

I like the first version. It's more direct than the second. Were you thinking of good King Tut when you created this? I love the colours and the texture. I like it a lot.

Well done again! You have a brilliant creative outlook.

R

I was thinking that I need what ever Steve has over there.
    We are talking Warrington UK here .... my friends tell me it's in the atmosphere, free of charge!!
    You may have a point. Something that always sticks with me is the memory I have of early mornings at my Grandparents house. My Grandfather worked in the galvanising shop at the wire works and when he worked the early shift we would have breakfast with him. He always had the kitchen door open regardless of the weather. The smell from outside was the overpowering but some what evocative smell of the brewery, the soap works, the Mersey and the smell of coal fires. Couple these with his woodbine cigarettes and its no wonder I see apples with eyes. Even when I was a kid the soap works discharged waste into the Mersey. The outflow caused a profusion of pink or white bubbles . If the wind was blowing in the right direction it would cover Mersey Street and Bridge Street in a couple of feet of soapy masses of bubbles. It is different now and a Bill Oddie has been sighted onthe banks of the Mersey for the first time in140 years.

I like the first version. It's more direct than the second. Were you thinking of good King Tut when you created this? I love the colours and the texture. I like it a lot.
    Actually Raylee I think you may have planted that seed in my subconsciousness. I was definitely walking like an Egyptian - what ever happened to the Bangles anyway?