Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Morning Flowers

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

Morning Flowers

Nice way to start a day at work as my colleague received these flowers in the morning

Morning Flowers
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 13th April 2011 at 06:32 PM.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Morning Flowers

Hi Chong,

Is that your name? - we tend to work on real first names here.

I have mended the above image link (too many 'http' bits in), so I removed the "Morning Flowers (Repost)" thread.

This is a great capture, good focus, colours and framing - I hope we see more of your work here.

Welcome to the CiC forums from ....

Real Name
    Thierry

very nice capture, I suggest a square format to reduce a litlle bit the dark part of the picture

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

I like this, very nice. Good use of selective focus, lots of high-contrast colors, and that elusive soft expression on her face. Very nice work, Chong. A small nit would probaly be to clone out that small white blob on the lady's fingernail. Well done.

what a very happy surprise to open this up and finally see it and....it's wonderful! Just beautiful! What a sweet moment. I agree with the others' suggestions. Welcome to CiC! I hope that you post some more.

Real Name
    Mario Renato Zamora

@ Dave Humphries: My Real name is Mario Renato Zamora but "Chong is really how my friends call me....thanks for editing this as I was having a problem during my posting Thank you also for the nice comments on my pic.
    @ tb72: I will consider your suggestion and see if it will be better....the framing's purpose is to show her Veil as my model is a muslim from an arab country
    @ jiro: Thank you so much for the nice CiC Bro which is really flattering The small white spot is actually a design on her fingernails which was not shown on the others because of the angle of the shot
    @ Katy Noelle: Thanks for your nice comments! I also agree with their comments and thank all of the CiC's...will try to post more of my pics
    Thank you guys for the warm welcome & Thanks for the invite Ghanim I appreciate it!