Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Feline Fantasy

Feline Fantasy

Sox is a very old cat. He can't climb any more and he forgets he has been fed all the time (very like me really). I caught him snoozing this afternoon in the sun. I swear he was dreaming of his climbing days

Feline Fantasy

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: Feline Fantasy

More like a Zen Cat to me, Steve. LOL! You certainly have a lot of imaginative ideas in you.

That's a refreshingly different pet shot!

Real Name
    Mike

Purrrrrrrfect! ....I know, very lame of me, but I couldn't resist....

Great image!

Mike

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

I know it's already been said but.... it's... purrrrrrrrfect! I love it. You have a really creative mind. My cat, Ziggy, forgets he's been fed as well. When he lays down he looks like an otter, no lie.

Thanks, Lady and Gents. I like messing with things but I stopped myself going to far...I think

This was the original mildly PP'ed version....something just had to be done

Feline Fantasy

I really think that Sox is getting a little bit senile these days. Every time I open the dishwasher he tries to get in...and the fridge and he has a disconcerting habit of trying to lie on your keyboard when you are trying to type....I will miss him like hell when he finally goes

Real Name
    Mary... or Lucy... either is fine with me. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    Thanks, Lady and Gents. I like messing with things but I stopped myself going to far...I think

This was the original mildly PP'ed version....something just had to be done

Feline Fantasy

I really think that Sox is getting a little bit senile these days. Every time I open the dishwasher he tries to get in...and the fridge and he has a disconcerting habit of trying to lie on your keyboard when you are trying to type....I will miss him like hell when he finally goes
    Maybe he just wants to lick the plates in the DW or grab some chicken from the fridge. He's hunnnnggggrrry. I know what you mean about when they are gone, they grab hold of your heart and it's hard when they leave.