Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: An Early Walk in the Park.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

An Early Walk in the Park.

This is still a part of my images from San Antonio, Texas. We were going down the stairs to see the scenery near the Alamo River when I saw this couple taking an early walk in the park. I'm glad because I'm the first one to go down the stairs so no one is blocking my view. Unfortunately, all my kids are getting impatient to get down so I was only able to take one shot and this is it.

An Early Walk in the Park.

Click the image to see the bigger picture. Thank you very much for viewing.

--------
    Nikon D70, Nikon 18-70mm lens set to 51mm, Exposure at ISO 200, f6.3 at 1/250 of a second, Matrix Metering in Manual Mode, Black and White conversion using SEP, Processed using Photoshop.
    Last edited by jiro; 28th March 2011 at 07:15 PM.

Real Name
    Jeroen

Re: An Early Walk in the Park.

I like it. The composition works well (although the right lower corner is a bit busy, so are the trees). To conversion is also good.
    Keep them coming Jiro .

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by JK6065 View Post
    I like it. The composition works well (although the right lower corner is a bit busy, so are the trees). To conversion is also good.
    Keep them coming Jiro .
    I wish I could really prune those trees, Jeroen. If given more time to compose my shot I could have gotten a better perspective. Too many things to consider in my mind at that time. In the end, I don't want to lose the couple on the spot where I want them to be so I pressed the shutter and I got this one. I'm really glad I was able to do something about this shot in the post-processing. Thanks for the nice comment, bruddah.

Real Name
    Jeroen

You might want to put this new feature on your camera. Trees in positions you don't want them to be won't be a problem anymore!!

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by JK6065 View Post
    You might want to put this new feature on your camera. Trees in positions you don't want them to be won't be a problem anymore!!
    That was one awesome piece of machinery! Still, nothing can beat photoshop when it comes to multiple prunings! Hehehe. Just kidding.

Real Name
    Joe

Nice shot. I always love taking a stroll down the riverwalk.There are other parts of the San Antonio river that are away from downtown that offer up some great photo ops. Thanks for posting!

Real Name

Quote Originally Posted by jjbacoomba View Post
    Nice shot. I always love taking a stroll down the riverwalk.There are other parts of the San Antonio river that are away from downtown that offer up some great photo ops. Thanks for posting!
    I totally agree with you, Joe. We only stayed there for the weekend so 2 days is not enough. Also, having the kids with you is really a predicament to explore a lot of photographic opportunities. LOL! Just joking. I hope we can come back again so I can shoot some more. Cheers!

Real Name
    탬라

XD I'm not much of a photographer, and I'm working dutifully on framing and composition, but to my eyes, I think the trees are quite pleasing. It kind of frames the couple walking down the river-walk - it seems to set the mood between them So, I really enjoy the trees, but considering I'm not exactly anywhere near close to having my pictures as nicely done as this, all I can offer is really how pleasing this is to my eyes. The color fits nicely with the scenario. Thank you for posting such a beautiful picture~

Kudos~

Real Name

Thank you very much for your warm comment, Kimra. I really appreciate it.