Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: North Norfolk Coast

North Norfolk Coast

Hi everyone - here is another shot taken on the North Norfolk coast - this time Blakeny.

North Norfolk Coast

C&C very welcome
    Last edited by MikeM; 22nd March 2011 at 09:48 PM.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: North Norfolk Coast

Nice, Good view. A bit busy with so many possible main subjects to look at. With all due respect, Mike the scene was OK but the semi-HDR effect does make the image look too "hot" for me to look at. On a personal opinion, I would probably select the building as my main subject, lighten it up a little bit by selectively dodging it and then darken the remaining part of the frame a litte bit for the contrast. How come you guys always have a lot of good places to shoot at there?
    Last edited by jiro; 22nd March 2011 at 10:13 PM.

Thanks for the comments Jiro - I see your point entirely - I will have to spnd some more time on this one. We moved to Norfolk because of the peace and quiet and the endless photo opportunities. The North Norfolk coast is one of those places which changes hour by hour.

Real Name
    Paul

lovely shot but as jiro posted its a bit busy.i've had many a happy hour crabbing at Blakeney as a child.and now take my children there.please post some more shots

Here you go Bootsy - one more from Blakeney (think I spelled it right this time)

North Norfolk Coast

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Awesome use of curves, Mike. I love those subtle lights on the shoreline. Nicely captured!