Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Weebles

Real Name
    Robin

Weebles

Manky, rotten day outside but I wanted to get out with the camera for a hour to relax. I had heard on the wireless that a ship was struggling near the Groyne and as there is a public art installation not far from it called Conversation Piece that I have photographed many times it seemed as good a spot as any.

Concentrated on separating the closest statues from their 'friends' that were partially lost in the mist.

Weebles

The Eternal Handshake:

Weebles

...and no the ship had gone if you were wondering.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

Re: Weebles

Awesome subject to photograph, Robin. I like them both. On a personal note, If these were my shots, I would probably blur out the horizon to infinity for a more surreal look. You did great on this. Well done.

Real Name
    Paul

The first is my favorite of the two, very interesting and fun subject. You did well Robin.

Real Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by jiro View Post
    Awesome subject to photograph, Robin. I like them both. On a personal note, If these were my shots, I would probably blur out the horizon to infinity for a more surreal look. You did great on this. Well done.
    I agree with Jiro...blur that background into oblivion if possible...everything else will stand well on its own.

Real Name
    Robin

Next time we have mist I'll go back and shoot then with a wider aperture and longer lens - not going down the PP route I don't go in for that, much prefer getting it in camera.