Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Flamingo's

Flamingo's

Ok Im going to try it again. Thank you for your help.Flamingo's
    Last edited by Dean; 19th February 2011 at 01:56 PM.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Flamingo's

Dean

No, you're image is not showing. If you didn't do so from the welcome e-mail you got, click on the 'Help' at the top of this thread and have a read of 'How do I post images here'. If you have followed that and it still doesn't work, shout out and we'll come running!

Giving it another shot for my upload. Sorry for the lack of intelligence and spelling. Dont know how to upload the right size for the clairiy and sharpness but i did take this at the indinapolise zoo with my first camera ( Olympus E-420 ).
    Im not a good photographer, and i would like some pointers in how to grow. I have a fliker acount but fail to upload it correctly for some reason. It just show an x. This upload doesnt do it justis. the shot has so much more clarity and sharpness. Im sorry for the lack of understanding. Pleas try to folow the link i attemped to place here and see if that works.http://www.flickr.com/photos/45848873@N03/5423254436/

Flamingo's
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Donald; 19th February 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Real Name
    Will

Dean,

The attached photo looks ok, and following the link to Flickr works. To post from flickr go to the photo's page (the one linked to above) and click the "Share This" button just above the top left corner of the pic. In the dropdown that appears click "grab html and BB code" then click the bb code option below the text that appears and copy the text. This contains two versions of the link, so deleat one of them (the text between the [ url] and the [ /url]. Hope this helps

-Sonic

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Dean

I've gone to your Flickr (as above) and after 'Actions'/'View All Sizes', I chose the 1024px size, right clicked and 'Copy Image Location' and inserted it above using the 'Insert Image from a Weblink' icon. Is this the quality you were after?

If you use IE rather than Firefox, I know that it's something else other than 'Copy Image Location' once you right click, but I'm not sure what.

Remember, CiC automatically rezises everything down to 700px on the longest side.

And, PS, it's a beauty.